Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hi to all! Some of you have been asking for more posts so here are some updates.

So I flew to California to Wolf Mountain Camp and its beautiful! It is in the foothills of the Sierra Mountains. The landscape is gorgeous and it is dead silent. I took a picture of the Big Dipper last night with my night shot. It turned out great! Its warm in the 80's and 90's but there is absolutely no humidity and its very dry. I do however like the fact that it is dry. You can actually go outside and not sweat through your clothes in the first 5 minutes! Ah, beautiful Indiana! :)

The time here has been great. I've met about 14 new people and we are all bonding as a family. We are going to be flying to China on the 15th. We arrive in San Fransisco at 9 am and fly at 11 am and 1 pm. I will arrive in China on Sunday their time. So I will miss all of Saturday! Weird. I'm sure the jet lag will be GREAT!

So this is all for now, I will try to update ASAP!

Love you all!
Amy

No comments: